My name is Friederike Aprea. Most people call me Rike (pronounced Reeka). I am German-born and have lived and worked in Japan and Korea before I moved to the U.S. I’m a coach, writer, and consultant with the mission of improving peoples’ lives through movement and smart lifestyle choices.
Before I launched my coaching and consulting business, I worked for companies such as BMW, Adidas, Siemens, and Reebok, helping them to optimize and implement marketing strategies and new business models.
I work with people or companies on different levels:
- I consult fitness companies on how to digitize, develop, or market their content.
- I help businesses to set up influencer and affiliate marketing programs.
- I create blog posts for fitness, wellness, or sports companies.
- I host corporate wellness workshops together with Sush Prusty, M.D.
- I coach individuals and offer personal training sessions in person or via Skype, Zoom, or Facetime.
I’m an ACE certified Personal Trainer (CPT) and NASM Corrective Exercise Specialist (CES), which means I can help you to prevent injuries or recover from them. My Behavior Change Specialist licence (BCS) allows me to support you to implement long-lasting lifestyle changes and my Weight Loss Specialization (WLS) can help you to identify a weight loss strategy that works for you.
I have an MA in international management and Japanese and have worked for international companies such as Adidas, Reebok, or BMW.
I have a black belt in Judo…don’t mess with me!
Interested in working with me? You can reach me at [email protected]